But Would You Drink it?

Don’t think that just because you get your water from a treated municipal supply that there isn’t anything in there.  Although municipalities try their best to ensure the water they are supplying to your home or business is free of contaminants, sometimes things get through. 

The EPA sets “maximum contaminant levels” (MCLs) for a variety of chemical elements and compounds which your municipality must legally test for on an annual basis.  After receiving the results of the tests, the municipality must publish a Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) for you to review. 

Compiled below are links to CCRs for various municipalities within Enting’s service area to help you make informed choices about the water you drink. If your city isn’t listed here, simply Google “City Name Water CCR” and you should find it.

hands woman sitting table